- This event has passed.
CPMA’s Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA) will be held virtually on March 24, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. EST via Zoom, for the following purposes:
- To consider the financial statements for the year ending October 31, 2021, and the report of the auditors thereon. Click here to view the audited financial statements (available in English only);
- To appoint auditors;
- To receive the Chair’s annual report;
- To receive the President’s annual report;
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting, March 18, 2021. Click here to view the minutes (available in English only);
- To transact such other business as may be properly brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Voting at the Annual General Meeting is reserved for each unique and active CPMA membership. One representative from each active member can submit a vote on behalf of that member company. Registration is required for voting participation in the Annual General Meeting. Please register before 12:00 p.m. EST on March 18, 2022, at the link below:
Notice is also given that there will be special meeting business transacted at the Annual General Meeting as follows:
- To approve the amended by-laws as presented in the following document. Click here to view the amended bylaws (available in English only).
Voting for the 2022 Board of Directors will occur online on March 9, 2022, and will be open for a period of 48 hours. CPMA member contacts will be sent an electronic ballot on March 9. The results from the vote will be announced at the AGM on March 24.