- This event has passed.
OPMA 2020 Virtual Awards Ceremony
Join us for our first-ever virtual Gala on November 19th at 7:00 pm!
Despite not being able to gather in person this year, the OPMA Board and Staff are excited to offer a virtual event to celebrate our resilient industry and all of the hard-working people in it.
Tune in from the comfort of your own home with a delicious charcuterie board and premium Ontario wine, beer, or cocktail mix. The evening will feature a celebration in honour of the OPMA’s 30th anniversary, recognition of our four award winners and messages from our sponsors. We will also be giving away amazing prizes! During intermission, you will have the choice to take part in a virtual craft brew tasting, a wine tasting, a cocktail/mocktail demo, or view some entertainment.
- Charcuterie boards from “All the GRAZE”
- Small boards feed 1-2 people and feature seasonal fruits, 3 artisanal cheeses, 2 cured meats, and 1 dip
- Large boards feed 2-5 people and feature seasonal fruits, 4-5 artisanal cheeses, 3 cured meats, and 1 dip
- Wine from “Tawse Winery” (each order consists of two bottles)
- 2016 Quarry Road Chardonnay
- 2017 Grower’s Blend Cab Franc
- Beer from “The Exchange Brewery” (each order consists of 6 cans/bottles and 1 branded tulip glass)
- 5’1 Too Short IPA – Super sessionable IPA
- -1 Helles Export – Bavarian Style Lager
- & Rosa – Barrel Aged Sour Beer on Niagara Grapes, Raspberries and Hibiscus
- 7’1 White IPA – Blended Witbier IPA
- + Cerise – Belgia Golden Ale Barrel Aged on Sour Cherries
- & Grand Cru – Belgian Sour Ale Aged on Niagara Pinot Noir Grapes
*Varieties are subject to change depending on availability at time of order
- Cocktails from “Project Giggle Water” (mocktails or cocktails)
- Tasting package of two cocktails for two people
Please note that only wine can be delivered outside of Ontario. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Out of province orders should be placed by no later than Wednesday, October 28, 2020, and in province orders by Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
There will also be an auction that will run the week before the event. Details to be shared soon.
Proceeds from the event and auction will be donated to Student Nutrition Ontario to assist in the purchasing of fresh fruits and vegetables for students across the province.
Tickets can be purchased online. If you are buying tickets for your team you will need to have the delivery details for each attendee on hand.
If you have any questions, would like to pay by invoice or are purchasing ten or more tickets, please contact, Dee Klemann, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you on November 19th!
**Please note: You can no longer purchase food and beverage tickets. However, you can still purchase ticket only, charity donations.