OPMA Annual Golf Day
September 15, 2021
Lionhead Golf Club and Conference Centre
Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association continue to monitor policy and protocol requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and well-being of all attendees is our top priority.
Lionhead Golf Club has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus; however, Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association, under no circumstances, are able to guarantee that you will not become infected with the virus while on the premises of the Lionhead Golf Club.
By participating in the OPMA Annual Golf Day at Lionhead Golf Club on September 15,2021, I understand and accept that my inclusion in this event is conditional, upon agreeing to abide by all policies put in place to protect me, all attendees and staff.
I understand there are inherent risks to me and others participating in this event.
I have read the mandatory health guidelines created for this event. I understand these rules and pledge to abide by them at all times throughout my participation in this event, both within the event footprint and including any travel to and from the event activities.
Please review the agreement below.
Code of Conduct
- Follow relevant guidance provided by your local health authority.
- Have not travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- Have not travelled to a highly impacted area in the last 14 days
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance, issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you will be travelling from
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact the Ontario Produce Marketing Association if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick
During the Event
Follow all guidelines provided by the Lionhead Golf Club, including the following:
- Wash or sanitize hands often and avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Agree to screening protocols in place to enter the event
- Agree to stay within assigned foursome and not mix with other groups while playing golf
- Agree to wear a mask and follow all guidelines in place at Lionhead Golf Club
- Adhere to social distance protocols put in place at Lionhead Golf Club
- Immediately report to the OPMA event Registration Desk or OPMA staff any symptoms of illness including sore throat, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath or new loss of taste or smell.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, contact the Ontario Produce Marketing Association
- Respond to health survey that will be sent to you 5 days after the event.
- Upon completing my registration for this event, I acknowledge the contagious and evolving nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to the virus.
- I hereby release and agree to hold Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the Lionhead Golf Club and/or the Ontario Produce Marketing Association or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Lionhead Golf Club and/or the Ontario Produce Marketing Association
- I understand that this release discharges Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Lionhead Golf Club and/or the Ontario Produce Marketing Association . This liability waiver and release extends to the Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association together with all owners, partners, and employees.