OPMA Annual Golf Day
September 21, 2022
Lionhead Golf Club and Conference Centre
The safety and well-being of all attendees is our top priority. By participating in the Ontario Produce Marketing Association (OPMA) Annual Golf Day at Lionhead Golf Club on September 21, 2022, I understand and accept that my inclusion in this event is conditional, upon agreeing to abide by all policies put in place to protect me, all attendees and staff.
Please review the agreement below
Code of Conduct
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact the Ontario Produce Marketing Association if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
During and Post-Event
- Guests can wear masks during the event if they choose. There are currently no screenings or vaccine requirements. Lionhead Golf Club is fully open with enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Upon completing my registration for this event, I acknowledge the contagious and evolving nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to the virus.
- I hereby release and agree to hold Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the Lionhead Golf Club and/or the Ontario Produce Marketing Association or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Lionhead Golf Club and/or the Ontario Produce Marketing Association.
- I understand that this release discharges Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Lionhead Golf Club and/or the Ontario Produce Marketing Association. This liability waiver and release extends to the Lionhead Golf Club and the Ontario Produce Marketing Association together with all owners, partners, and employees.
I understand that there are inherent risks to me and others participating in this event. I agree to abide by the code of conduct for this event.