OPMA Fresh Award
A young individual, or newcomer to the industry, that has demonstrated innovation, passion, spirit and dedication towards the produce industry in the past year and consistently exhibits a fervent determination to improve the quality, distribution or consumption of fruit and vegetables marketed within or outside the province of Ontario.
An inspirational and dedicated young professional, this person stands out because they are excelling in their role by:
- Seeking out innovative solutions,
- Advancing sustainable solutions for the industry,
- Demonstrating leadership among their peers,
- Raising awareness of the produce industry to promote a positive reputation for the industry or educate consumers, or
- Dedicating their time to improve the industry.
Nominations should include:
- A description of how this person has shown initiative and commitment to the industry.
- A description of the impact the nominee has had on the industry or the community.