The new and improved OPMA website is about more than just appearances. We have worked hard to design a platform that works for our members and serves as a source of trusted information for the indsutry as well as consumer and industry media.
Here is a look at what’s new:
- A new integrated member portal gives you access to an easy to navigate, searchable membership directory.
- Online access to OPMA event ticket purchasing using a credit card.
- Integrated calendars outlining upcoming OPMA events, industry events and events taking place in the community.
- Access to quality control resources.
- Curated information resource lists about how to do business in the Ontario produce industry.
- Information for individuals starting their career in the industry.
- Online access to the OPMA’s recorded speaker sessions led by industry experts.
- Online access to Produce Made Simple resources, including information about sponsorship, our ambassador program and past reports outlining the program’s achievements.
For Industry and Consumer Media:
- Access to one centralized hub of up to date information including:
- Upcoming OPMA events, campaigns and activities
- OPMA news releases on industry topics
- Market data and research
- Information about how the OPMA is staying connected to the community.
- An image gallery for your convenience (pictures can be used alongside published articles/information about the OPMA).
Make sure to visit the website often as information will be regularly updated and added. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com and an OPMA staff member will be in touch!