- This event has passed.
Young Professionals Network (YPN) Summit
The OPMA’s YPN invites you to our first-ever summit on May 3rd in Toronto. Join us for a full day of learning, networking with senior produce professionals and fun!
Agenda (day portion to take place at the Parlour):
- Moderator: Stefan Larrass, OFVGA
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Coffee and small breakfast
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Financial literacy and planning by Braden Dennis, Founder of Stratosphere and host of the Canadian Investor
- Noon – 1pm: Sales and Marketing Panel featuring:
- Michael Catalano, Wonderful Sales
- Stephanie Sansen, LOOP Mission
- Amanda Knauff – Taylor Farms
- Moderated by: Stephanie Myles, Nature Fresh Farms
- 1:00 – 2:30pm: Lunch and Retail Panel Discussion featuring:
- Michael Miranda, Farm Boy
- Adam Donikian, Sobeys
- Nick Yeatman, Longo’s
- Moderated by: Madison Hopper, Equifruit
- 2:30 – 4:30pm: Leadership workshop with Sylvia Larrass – participants will receive a certificate for the successful completion of this workshop
After the day sessions, there will be an evening networking session at Spin ping pong lounge with food and drinks.
*speakers and topics subject to change*
Who can attend?
Everyone is invited to attend this event! No age restrictions.
Locations and Addresses
Daytime sessions: The Parlour, 642 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1M7
Evening Networking: Spin, 461 King Street West Lower Level, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4
Cost of attending
Please note this is a ticketed event. The early bird tickets will be available until March 31st. OPMA members are able to purchase tickets at a discounted rate.