OPMA Golf Day
The OPMA Golf Day this year will be the same fun day out but with a few changes due to pandemic recovery restrictions. Instead of a shot gun start, all groups of four will start from the first tee at their allocated tee-off time and then play through to the 18th hole. The two courses available are “The Masters” course and “The Legends” course that is slightly more challenging. After the round is finished, your group can sit on the patio for a pre-packed meal and a well-deserved drink. Competitions will run as usual, with prizes announced the next day. All safety precautions will be taken.
Frequently asked questions can be found here.
Included in the ticket price:
- One round of golf
- Pre-packed breakfast / brunch plus water or juice
- Lunch / early dinner on the patio with one drink
- Golf shirt, goodie bag, and hand sanitizer
- Prizes for competitions
Before purchasing tickets, please note that:
- The names and email addresses of all attendees are required.
- If you have a tee time or course preference, please specify when you register and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Enjoy a beautiful day on the golf course, networking, and participating in fun contests throughout the day.