Young Professionals Network
What’s in it for you?
- Meet people from across the industry, share ideas, and be inspired
- Build your network and become part of a professional community
- Learn from your peers
- Develop skills and learn about emerging ideas
- Meeting like-minded young professionals gives you the opportunity to trade ideas, solve problems and get inspirations that will help your career
- Attend events, webinars and workshops to help further your knowledge of the industry and gain valuable tools to help in your career development
Interested in learning more and want to get involved? Contact email@example.com.
Health and Wellness LIVE FREE CLASS!
Join the OPMA’s Young Professionals Network and instructor, Katelyn Faison for our LIVE Fitness Class & Yoga special event on Thurs May 20th @7:15pm.
She is going to lead our team in her @Faisonmethod Fusion Class. It combines yoga, fitness & mindfulness. All levels of fitness will be embraced. Come learn how to move your body better & destress. Leave the session feeling calm & refreshed!
Young Professionals Network Committee
The Young Professionals Network Committee plans and implements activities for the OPMA Young Professionals Network.
Committee Members (2020-2022)
Del Fresco Produce Ltd.
Del Monte Fresh Produce
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
Miss one of our Young Professionals Network Speaker Sessions? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn from leading industry professionals. Catch them here!
If you are interested in joining a committee or would like additional information, please contact:
The OPMA Team
416 519 9390